$20.88 $50.00 58% Off
Our latest to-see-by headlight, the Flash 300 brings Flux-style beam control to a more budget-friendly pricepoint. The Flash headlight combines a clean, compact design with a simple-yet-elegant silicone strap that reminds us of a watchband design from our friends in Cupertino. With two different-sized straps included, you can dial in just the right amount of stretch to keep the Flash secure, while ensuring super fast install and removal. Now you see it, now you don't. Thanks to its 700mAh battery pack, the Flash 300 will deliver 300 lumens for 1.5 hours, all the way up to 75 lumens for 6 hours. In Flash mode, you get 150 lumens for 12 hours. - 700mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery pack is an economical choice that delivers real-world usable lumens and runtimes. Micro USB cable included. - Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists. - Flash mode: 150 lumens for 12:00 hours - IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain. - Includes two different-sized straps to fit every round handlebar cockpit. (Flash headlights are not suitable for aero handlebars.) - Installs in seconds with a silicone strap system. Just pull the strap under the handlebar and drop it into the slot on the light body. - Single-LED oval beam pattern gives a perfect blend of spot and peripheral visibility. - Steady High mode: 300 lumens for 1:30 hours - Steady Low mode: 75 lumens for 6:00 hours - Steady Medium mode: 150 lumens for 3:00 hours
$24.99 $50.00 50% Off
Day or night, the Stix Elite headlight packs a powerful punch. Running in Steady-High mode at night, it delivers 100 lumens of focused, strong, and bright light to guide your way. It’s a true to-see-by headlight. During the day, your visibility and safety becomes its first priority. Running in Power Flash mode, this tiny package delivers 200 lumens-worth of, “see me now,” light, making it a beacon for all road users. And depending on the chosen mode, the Stix Elite will run for up to 112 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable. - 12 to 200 lumens output - Spherical lens delivers a to-see-by beam pattern. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility - 2.5- to 112-hour runtime - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed) - Flexible mounting system works with handlebars from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter - Six modes including: Steady High (100 lumens), Steady Low (38 lumens), Power Surge (97 lumens), Power Flash (200 lumens), Disco Flash (63 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens) - Red/Green battery charge level indicator - Additional mounting options available separately
The All New 2021 Serfas® E-Lume Series Headlight New for 2021 our E-Lume Series Headlights feature a redesigned extruded aluminum housing, new optical lens with excellent side visibility, and improved battery capacity and LED performance. We made not only increased performance a priority but also improved rider visibility, so we designed an all new optical lens and housing with front corner cutouts to allow drastically more light be visible when viewed from either side – and this all without any reduction in quality of forward illumination or beam pattern. Constructed of aluminum the E-Lume housing is strong and lightweight as well as an efficient thermal conductor which effectively reduces heat buildup thus helping maintain temperatures for optimal battery performance and consistent light output. Light output of the E-Lume 600 is sent through a single optical lens creating a powerful beam with strong front illumination and excellent side visibility. Limited Lifetime Warranty Serfas® warrants to the original purchaser that the product is free of defects in material, construction, and/or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. Battery Warranty – One Year Coverage Serfas® batteries are covered by a 1 year warranty from the original date of purchase. Features: - All-In-One Design - Extruded Aluminum Body - Press and Hold Button Lock - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 90 Hours Runtime - Integrated USB Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery - Backlit Button Indicates Charge Status and Low Battery - Handlebar Bracket - USB Charging Cable Specs: Solid Mode: - Overdrive – 600 Lumen / 2.5 hrs - High – 300 Lumen / 6 hrs - Medium – 150 Lumen / 12.5 hrs - Low – 75 Lumen / 22 hrs Flash Mode: - Daytime Flash – 600 Lumen / 75 hrs - Low Flash – 100 Lumen / 90 hrs Weight : 170g w/ Bracket Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion 2600 mah Charge Time: 4 hrs To Full At 700mA Using USB Wall Charger Color: Black
FEATURES - Super Bright (120 Lumens) *Daytime Flash - Last Mode Memory - Auto Safe Mode - USB Remote - Switch Compatible - USB Rechargeable - Up to 23 hrs Runtime - Aero Bar Compatible Bracket SPECS - Solid Modes: High (60 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (40 Lumens): 2.5 hrs, Low (20 Lumens): 5.5 hrs - Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (120 Lumens): 23 hrs, High Flash Slow (60 Lumens): 12 hrs, High Flash Fast (60Lumens): 7.5 hrs, Low Flash (25 Lumens): 18.5 hrs, Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins - Weight: 40 Grams with Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer
Black Diamond Astro 300-R is for the adventurer who wants a simple, single lens and single switch headlamp but values the ability to recharge and keep their headlamp fully charged and ready to go. - Rechargeable: Powered with integrated 1500 mAh Li-ion battery with micro-USB charge port - 300 Lumen max output - Recycled elastic headband featuring comfortable next to skin Repreve fiber construction - Settings include full strength, dimming and strobe - Brightness Memory allows you to turn the headlamp on and off at last used brightness level without reverting to max brightness - IPX 4 Stormproof: withstands rain and sleet from any angle
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Topeak WhiteLite 800 BT is a high-powered 800-lumen front light with four brightness levels. USB rechargeable with Bluetooth 5.0 enabled wireless control and features a built-in remote control button for compatible rear light and can also be wirelessly controlled by TetraBand BT. The Dual Zone refractor lens allows clear near and far visibility by focusing the main beam downward to prevent blinding pedestrians or oncoming traffic. Optical enhancements increase side visibility for safety on your night rides. Included handlebar mount and adapters provide mounting flexibility. - 5 modes (High 80 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 40 lm - 5 hr / Low 20 lm - 6 hr / Blink 30 lm - 20 hr / Pulse 50 lm - 40 hr) - Cree XP-L2 LED provides up to 800 lumens - Dual zone refractor lens, low battery indicator
Topeak's WhiteLite Race's two super-bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included coin batteries are good for up to 140 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite Race features a super-simple no-tools rubber strap handlebar mount that works on any bike. Just push the lens to toggle the light's modes!
- High power 50 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Visible from the side - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
Be seen and stay safe with Sunlite's HL-L175 LED Headlight. This powerful light uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. And, the HL-L175 has steady and flash modes, runs for 35 hours on the included AAA batteries, and attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Page 1 of 5 Next page