$16.99 - $20.00
MSW Combination Cable Locks are resettable and self-coiling. They're easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're also coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Tool-free, 4-digit re-settable combination lock - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - RLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - RLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - RLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
The quintessential security accessory for any Globe is the Globe + Kryptonite custom chain lock. Part of the Evolution line of high-security locks, this lock packs an 8/10 rating for security and is backed by Kryptonite's lifetime warranty and Anti-theft Protection offer. The 100cm length means easier locking around racks and being able to lock a wheel as well. - 10mm six-sided chain links made from 3T manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt, eliminating critical vulnerability - High-security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill-resistant - Patented, reinforced oval crossbar lock head - Sliding dust cover protects and extends cylinder life - Includes 3 stainless steel keys and the Kryptonite Key Safe Program - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Eligible for the Kryptonite Anti-theft Protection Offer up to $3000
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
- Light, colorful and flexible silicon cover prevents scratches - 4-digit set your own combination - Simple and easy to use - Available in five colors
$59.99 - $69.99
Subtle and modern Equipped with a combination of numbers, the lock is easy to use. The complete plastic coating of the lock body and the distinctive textile hose of the chain prevent damage to the paint on the bicycle to be secured. - 7mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel - Two-component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Special touch protection for higher security against unauthorized access to the code through manipulation of the mechanism - Individually settable code
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - 2 easy-to-use reversible keys - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Key Safe Program
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included
ABUS' Pro Tectic Frame Lock is good for quick errands in safe neighborhoods. Its extra-wide opening—2.48 inches wide and 4.25 inches high—locks your rear wheel, preventing your bike from rolling or being ridden, while accommodating a variety of tire/wheel sizes. The case, 8.5mm shackle, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are all made of special temper-hardened steel. The locking mechanism is in the lock body, providing an easy connection to the 4960 accessory chains and cables (each sold separately), and letting you lock your bike to a fixed object. The 4960 can be mounted to the bike using either the cantilever brake-mount option or the spannband LH adapter for bikes without screw/bolt sockets. - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 8.5 mm - Shackle Height: 108 mm - Shackle Width Inner: 6.3 cm - 2 keys are supplied with the lock
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 12mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
$12.99 - $14.99
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
- Single bolt high security mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x7.85"
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • U-lock: 4 x 7.75-inches • Cable: 10mm x 4 feet
Use the ABUS 1500 Lock and protect your stuff. It's 2-feet long and resists prying and cutting for security wherever you park. This serious 4mm-thick chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and it comes with two keys. - Diameter: 4mm
$17.99 - $24.99
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234. - Diameter: 4mm
ABUS' Pro Tectic 4960 Chain provides an additional layer of security when using the Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock (sold separately). Patented "push n' lock" technology makes using this accessory chain a snap, no separate closing of the shackle is necessary, and your bike can be easily secured to a fixed object. The 6mm chain is made of special hardened steel. This chain cannot lock to itself, only to the Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock. - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 6 mm - Shackle Shape: None - Length: 85 cm/100 cm - For use with the ABUS Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock
- Patented 4-digit resettable combination with easy-grip dials - Recommended for quick release components and accessory lock ups - 2.4mm vinyl coated steel retracting security cable (3 feet)
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
$20.99 - $24.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
$12.99 - $14.99
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
Always on the go? Have a lot of stuff? The SteelBraid line is here to travel alongside you, on the road, at home, sports games or wherever you may go. Available in 12-inch length, the braided steel cable is sure to keep your gear safe. We added a vinyl coating to completely cover the cable and prevent rusting to protect your equipment. 12mm diameter with vinyl shell.
Always on the go? Have a lot of stuff? The SteelBraid line is here to travel alongside you, on the road, at home, sports games or wherever you may go. Available in 25-inch length, the braided steel cable is sure to keep your gear safe. We added a vinyl coating to completely cover the cable and prevent rusting to protect your equipment. 12mm diameter with vinyl shell.
With its 6’ vinyl-coated 12mm steel cable, key-controlled lock fittings at both ends, and compact package, this lock is a great solution for someone who is always on the go. A do-it-all workhorse at a valued price point. Product Features: - Security level 3 - 12mm steel braided cable with vinyl shell and weather-resistant dust shutter - 3 keys included - 6’ in length - Weight: 13 oz
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 7.35 lbs
The lock with the code you choose. You can lose a key, but not a numerical code you made up yourself. For all those who want to play it safe, we now offer the folding lock BORDO™ 6000C LED with opening code and light. Never be left in the dark again. The BORDO™ 6000C LED can be used to illuminate the combination set window. This way, you can unlock the bike lock at night if there is limited light. The BORDO™ 6000 has become a real classic over the years - the clever design has won friends all over the world with its high level of security, flexibility and compact size. The 5 mm bars connected with specially designed drill resistant rivets can be folded for easy transport. The BORDO™ 6000C LED adds another member to the BORDO™ 6000 family. The C in the product name indicates that this is a combo lock with code. The integrated LED light gives you enough light to see the set numbers even in the darkest locations. Is there need to worry that the numbers might wear off or fade over time? Not at all - the numbers are not printed. Instead, we produce the code dials from two durable components that guarantee long-term readability. - Updated design with easier to use combination set window. - 5mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork - 2k digits won't fade - Link construction with special rivets allows compact folding - Flexible mounting with non-slip velcro straps or screws at the bottle holder device - SH bracket option allowing for an easy one hand operation and solid holding
OnGuard's Terrier is a compact, lightweight cable lock perfect for low-risk areas. It features a resettable 4-digit lock, so you don't have to worry about forgotten keys. The raised dials are easy to use with gloves, a Velcro strap keeps the lock neat so it fits in a pocket, and the vinyl coating protects finishes. Lock up your bike during quick coffee runs or secure your snowboard to the rack—you'll find a million uses for this versatile little lock!
- 4mm steel chain links - Integrated flat tumbler lock with 2 keys - Weather-resistant casing - Diameter: 4mm - Length: 2.4'/73.15cm - Type: Key
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal code - Diameter: 8mm - Length: 150cm