The quintessential security accessory for any Globe is the Globe + Kryptonite custom chain lock. Part of the Evolution line of high-security locks, this lock packs an 8/10 rating for security and is backed by Kryptonite's lifetime warranty and Anti-theft Protection offer. The 100cm length means easier locking around racks and being able to lock a wheel as well. - 10mm six-sided chain links made from 3T manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt, eliminating critical vulnerability - High-security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill-resistant - Patented, reinforced oval crossbar lock head - Sliding dust cover protects and extends cylinder life - Includes 3 stainless steel keys and the Kryptonite Key Safe Program - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Eligible for the Kryptonite Anti-theft Protection Offer up to $3000
BORDO™ 6000C LED THE CLASSIC BORDO WITH OPENING CODE AND LIGHT Never be left in the dark again. The BORDO™ 6000C LED can be used to illuminate the combination set window. This way, you can unlock the bike lock at night if there is limited light. The BORDO™ 6000 has become a real classic over the years - the clever design has won friends all over the world with its high level of security, flexibility and compact size. The 5 mm bars connected with specially designed drill resistant rivets can be folded for easy transport. The BORDO™ 6000C LED adds another member to the BORDO™ 6000 family. The C in the product name indicates that this is a combo lock with code. The integrated LED light gives you enough light to see the set numbers even in the darkest locations. Is there need to worry that the numbers might wear off or fade over time? Not at all - the numbers are not printed. Instead, we produce the code dials from two durable components that guarantee long-term readability. - 5 mm thick bars, extra-soft coating to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and the housing are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are connected by special rivets - Integrated LED lamp for illuminating the code dials - A CR1220 button battery to power the LED lamp is included - Two-component code dials ensures long-lasting legibility - Opening code can be set individually
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 5.85 lbs
$22.99 - $26.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
HEXBAND is the latest addition to the OTTOLOCK line, featuring added resistance to shearing tools and cable cutters, making it a stronger quick-stop bike lock for users with higher security requirements. HEXBAND is differentiated by using six stainless steel band layers (versus three in the original) while still being wrapped in an internal aramid fiber jacket. Weighing just 75 grams more, HEXBAND is ideal for bicycle lock-ups, back- or top-of-vehicle gear, construction equipment, and more. OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. OTTO does not claim HEXBAND is unable to be cut. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Extra tough: 6 layers of stainless steel provide added shear resistance. 2.5x steel thickness. - Lightweight: Starting weight only 190g. Lightweight, portable and easy to always carry. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 190g / 30" = 250g / 60" = 375g
$32.95 - $37.95
User settable Steel Ball Combo lock is permanently forged to compact titanium-reinforced hardened steel square link chain.
- 9mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability - Hardened deadbolt design provides additional protection - High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant - Patent pending integrated lock head with “talon” deadbolt - Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 47.25” (120cm) chain length - Product weight: 6.7 lbs (3.04 kgs)
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x7"
$13.99 - $17.99
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
OnGuard's Doberman is a strong self-coiling steel cable secured with OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock, which resists picking, drilling, and cutting. The cable has a tough vinyl cover which protects your bike. For convenience, the Doberman comes with a mounting bracket so you can carry the lock on your bike. And you get five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
OnGuard's Rottweiler locks provide years of unwavering protection. This lock comes in several different cable widths, offering various levels of security. All are easy to use and tough. Plus, they all boast OnGuard's reliable, safe X2 double-bolt locking mechanism that resists drilling, picking, pulling, and bumping. It comes with five laser-cut keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key with a built-in light.
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up multiple bikes? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
$21.99 - $23.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
- 12 mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport. And the Glo model has a built-in micro light that backlights the numbers so you can see them in the dark! Genius!
- Easy-Click Locking - Ergonomic dials for ease of use - New easy to use reset design - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike
- Physical security of the Bordo GRANIT XPlus 6500 now with an alarm. - 90cm length - Sensitive vibration alarm thanks to 3D Position Detection - Short warning tone in case of small or short movement - Alarm of at least 100 dB for 15 seconds - Automatic activation - Acoustic signals inform about battery and activity status - Inactive transport position - Easy battery replacement without tools (type CR2) - Good protection with high security
Always on the go? Have a lot of stuff? The SteelBraid line is here to travel alongside you, on the road, at home, sports games or wherever you may go. Available in 8-inch length, the braided steel cable is sure to keep your gear safe. We added a vinyl coating to completely cover the cable and prevent rusting to protect your equipment. Diameter 12mm with vinyl shell.
- Integrated cable lock mounts on bike frame - 90cm cable length - Compatible with carbon frames
You can use Giant's SureLock Flex Cable with a padlock (sold separately) to secure your bike and, if you already own a U-Lock, you can use the cable for additional security by passing it through your bike's wheels as you lock your bike. Other options include securing bikes to car racks, locking up extra wheels at races, and more. The possibilities are endless.
The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is a 10mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches and it includes a Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is 0.4-inch x 30-feet.
Strength and simplicity come together in OnGuard's Akita Combo lock. It's a 6-foot cable lock that provides sturdy, reliable protection without any keys. All you need is a four-digit number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
OnGuard's Mastiff Chain delivers major protection for your bike in high-risk areas. Its titanium-reinforced, 10mm hexagonal links resist attacks from saws and cutters, while the burly lock resists picking, pulling, and bumping and locks on all four sides of the shackle, maximizing resistance to pulling attacks. This lock comes with five keys, including one with a built-in light.
Fear no bike commute with OnGuard's saddle and accessory tether. A sturdy steel cable with permanently fastened loops at either end provides a high degree of security for your bike. 5mm thick, flexible steel cable is tough as nails, and a vinyl coating protects your bike's paint from scratches.
Strength and simplicity come together in OnGuard's Akita Combo lock. It's a 6-foot by 1/2-inch thick cable lock that provides sturdy, reliable protection without any keys. All you need is a four-digit number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
• Heavy duty cable with Soft durable integrated cover • Non-marring coating won`t scratch frames • Integrated KEY lock • Length: 3 feet • Cable: 10mm
- 6' Medium-Duty Glowing Combo Coiling Cable - Cable dimensions: 185cm x 10mm
Always on the go? Have a lot of stuff? The SteelBraid line is here to travel alongside you, on the road, at home, sports games or wherever you may go. 4' in length, the braided steel cable is sure to keep your gear safe. We added a vinyl coating to completely cover the cable and prevent rusting to protect your equipment. 12mm diameter with vinyl shell.