Parts & Accessories
• 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Adapts 110 or 130 bcd 5-bolt chainrings to fit one-piece or three-piece single bolt cranks • Anodized finish • Made in the U.S.A.
Crank left arm, Blaze Powerspline, 175mm, pitch black
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
- Enables the use of various cranks with BB386EVO PF30 or BB30 bottom brackets - Spacers and adapters only specific bottom brackets are required and sold separately - Spindle Interface: SRAM GXP
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$10.19 - $20.39
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
absoluteBLACK Chainring Bolts are used to mount chainrings to the crank arms. Bolts are crafted from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability. - Bolts use a Torx T30 interface for greater reliability - Long bolts are used for the following chainrings: 110 BCD 4-bolt outer and inner road oval, 104 BCD oval 26/28/32t, 64 BCD round 26/28/30t, 94 BCD oval 30/32/34t, all CX round chainrings - Set of 4
absoluteBLACK Chainring Bolts are used to mount chainrings to the crank arms. Bolts are crafted from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability. - Bolts use a Torx T30 interface for greater reliability - Short bolts are used for the following chainrings: 104 BCD oval 34/36t, 104 BCD round 32/34/36/38t, and bashrings - Set of 4
- Replacement bolt for DUB cranks
$6.79 - $18.69
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
- Material: Heat-treated 4130 Chromoly - Splines: 8 - Diameter: 19mm - Length: 5.7/8" (150mm) - Spindle Bolts: 8x1mm (Included) - Compatibility: Fits Stolen OEM/MOB/SIC Mission Transit, Rant 8-S, Sunday Saker and most other 19mm, 8 spline cranks
- Forged aluminum replacement left arm only - JIS square 2-degree spindle taper
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. • 0.6mm thick • Sold in a bag of 20 spacers
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly intact. - For Descendant Carbon and non-Eagle XX1 and X01
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design - FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention - FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame - Bottom bracket not included
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your Next SL G4 cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips!
Crank arm tip protectors for Origin8 Thruster Crank Arm Tip Protectors fit all Thruster Series MTB, Boost, and Fat cranksets. Grab a pair to protect your crank arm tips from abrasions and impacts.
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Inner Length: M8x7.5mm Bolt (x4) / M8x7mm Nut (x4) - Material: Steel - Type: 1x
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Material: Steel - Type: 2x
RaceFace CINCH Crank Bolt and Puller Cap Sets.
Race Face steel chainring bolts. Includes four sets of 12mm bolts/nuts for inner and outer chainrings.
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. - 3.5mm thick - Material: alloy