Zipp's Vuka Shift AXS 90 is more than an aero extension; it's a complete shifting system. Think of it as a supremely efficient solution to house the brains of your SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS time trial or triathlon bike. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 cleanly houses your aerobar extensions, shift-control, and head unit in one neat and clean package. This approach solves an emerging problem of the age of electronic shifting. The time for system integration is now—with this seamless solution. The extensions themselves feature the pro-proven Vuka Evo shape with a 90mm rise. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 is compatible with more than 90 percent of the integrated aerobar systems currently on the market. - AXS Integrated Aerobar shifting system - Length is trimmable, 10mm at front and 90mm at rear - Integrated Garmin/Wahoo/Bryton computer mount - Ships with SRAM Clics extension-end shifters and Blips shifting buttons for brake-lever position shifting - More than an aero extension, this is an integrated shifting system for the modern triathlon/TT bike - Cleans up your aero cockpit for simplicity and optimized aero efficiency
Ultra-lightweight Box One™ Carbon BMX Handlebars are made using advanced carbon fiber technology. Designed for maximum performance. Made for standard 22.2 bar bore stems. FEATURES: - 22.2 Bar Bore - 3K Weave Carbon Fiber - Gripper Clamping Area - Impact-Resistant Clear Coat - Water Decals SPECIFICATIONS: - 3 Inch 4.5 Inch 6 Inch - Clamp (Ø) 22.2mm - Material UD Carbon Fiber - Sweep 6° back, 2° up 6° back, 2° up 7° back, 2° up - Weight 166 grams / 5.9 ounces 204 grams / 7.2 ounces 288 grams / 10.2 ounces - Width 21.5 inches 23.6 inches 26 inches Please note, the maximum recommended rider weight for these bars is 100 pounds.
If variety is the spice of life, then the Moloko bar oozes umami at every bend. It offers a multitude of hand positions to keep you comfortable and in control over the course of a long day riding over varied terrain. It also has plenty of spots to mount your various accessories. Dangle a handlebar bag from it, strap some lights to it, throw a GPS on it (if that's your thing), and ride all day. It comes in a standard width of 735mm but if 685mm is more your style, don't you worry. Surly added cut marks so you can easily make it so. - Material: CroMoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 735mm; Cut marks for 685mm - Rise: 0 - Sweep Angle: 34 degrees - Weight: 709g - Color: E.D. coated Black
A traditional looking 4-piece bar that uses larger radius bends, thicker walled, butted tubing and a traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength and durability. - Multi-Butted, traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength - Large radius bends for greater durability - Welded end caps to reduce flex - Post-weld heat-treated for added strength
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
- Designed to ride faster, jump further and last longer - Exclusive High strength 7 Series Aluminum Alloy - Patented single bolt aluminum brace clamps - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Anodized corrosion resistant finish - Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up - Permanent Graphics - Handlebar Weight: 638g - Backsweep: 12
- Designed to ride faster, jump further and last longer - Exclusive High strength 7 Series Aluminum Alloy - Patented single bolt aluminum brace clamps - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Anodized corrosion resistant finish - Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up - Permanent Graphics - Backsweep: 12 degrees - Weight: 547g
The 10-4 bar features large radius bends, thicker walled butted tubing and a traditional 7/8" crossbar. - 41-Thermal processed 4130 chromoly - Multi-butted
Anyone who victoriously tears off their shirt after a clip, definitely deserves their own bar. Brett Silva has been on a tear lately and we're stoked to be offering the new BRETT bar. - Brett Silva Signature - Laboratory tested and team proven 4130 chromoly with post-weld heat-treatment - Large radius bends for greater durability - 1.8/1.3 thick multi-butted main tubing - ED coating for anti-corrosion protection - Guaranteed against manufacturing defects
FSA's Metropolis multi-position handlebar features a stylish wing shape for an ergonomic, flip-flop design at home on your commuter, cruiser, or cafe racer. Set it as a high flyer or low rider to suit your personal and riding styles. - Weight: 300g - Width: 620mm - Backsweep: 46.5° - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm - Rise: 32mm
Stolen Roll bar features multi-butted 4130 chromoly, 19mm cross bar, and P2 post-production heat treatment for increased strength. - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 22.2mm - Color: Black - Material: Steel - Rise: 9.5-inch
The Trap 4-piece bars feature mutli-butted 4130 chromoly, 19mm cross bar, and P2 post-production heat treatment. - Back Sweep: 11° - Bar Clamp Diameter: 22.2mm - Color: Black - Material: Steel - Width: 28-inch - Upsweep: 2°
Top off your beach or town cruiser with Sunlite's O.S. Cruiser Handlebars. They're made from lightweight aluminum so you keep your rig nice and light, and they feature the classic cruiser shape you know and love. At 27.5-inches wide, you'll be plenty comfortable as you cruise your favorite pavement or boardwalk, and the 6-inch rise lets you sit up in style to take in the scenery.
Based on team rider feedback, Sunday introduces the new Nightshift Handlebars. - Laboratory tested and team proven - 4130 chromoly with post-weld heat-treatment - Large radius bends for greater durability - Traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength - 1.8/1.3 thick multi-butted main tubing - ED coating for anti-corrosion protection
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
- Butted full chromoly construction - Lightweight design - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27.1-inch - Rise/Reach: 8.25-inch - Upsweep/Drop: 3° - Material: Chromoly
Vision Team clip on aerobars are fixed extensions with adjustable length. - For 31.8mm base bar - Material: Alloy - Color: black - Length: 230-270 - Defined Color: Black - Weight: 464
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
- Oversized BMX style cruiser bars perfect for wheelie bikes - Durable chromoly construction with TIG-welded crossbar - 22.2mm clamp and grip area - Width: 31.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 7-inch - Upsweep: 1° - Back Sweep: 10° - Material: Chromoly
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
$32.99 - $48.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
- Low-rise Black Ops chromoly BMX handle bar - 30-inch width with a 6-inch rise - Wide and low - Clamp Size: 22.2mm - Material: Chromoly
Aluminum North Road style touring handlebar.
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
Velo Orange's Milan bar is so named because it's a great bar for converting an old Italian racing frame with a short top tube. Actually, it's great for converting any frame with a short top tube into a city bike. Folks who like a more aggressive position on a city bike will like it, too. The width is about 570mm and reach is 110mm; there is around 25mm (approximately one inch) of rise. The grips sweep back about 35 degrees, and the grip area is about 170mm long. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The material is polished aluminum alloy. Milan bars work with regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, shifters, 22.2 inverse brake levers, etc., but not bar-ends.
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
Velo Orange's Tourist bar is a "North Road" style bar rendered in polished aluminum alloy. It's similar to the bars used on many classic British roadsters. The clamp area is 25.4mm in diameter. The width is 570mm and the reach is 180mm; it has about 70mm of rise. They sweep back about 60-degrees, and the grip area is about 160mm long. The Tourist accepts regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, and shifters, but not inverse levers or bar-end shifters.
Page 1 of 2 Next page