- Superlight co-molded nylon shell and carbon fiber seatpost specifically for BMX Race - Large saddle has a 27.2 seatpost, while the small has a 22.2 post
Freedom BMX seat from BSD. - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Leather
Seating simplicity, the ‘logo’ seat is a throwback to simpler days in the saddle. - Debossed BSD logo - Super tough Kevlar construction - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Synthetic
The Safari seat is Reed Stark's signature seat that features a woven nylon giraffe print. - Embroidered BSD patch - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Synthetic
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 7mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 7mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 9mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 9mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
- Business in the front, party in the back with these 2-tone BMX saddles - PVC cover with a colored back strap and steel rails - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Cover Material: PVC - Size (LxW): 260mm x 160mm - Gender: Unisex
Among Brooks' most loved products, the women's B67 S Aged has inspired generations of cyclists to explore the open road on two wheels. The B67 S Aged features specially treated, pre-softened leather for a shorter break-in period, and single saddle rails for increased compatibility with modern seatposts. It's an ideal all-rounder for cyclists who like their handlebars higher than their saddles, perfect for city riding or weekend adventuring. And, of course, the B67 S Aged features Brooks' full-grain, premium leather, and trademark rivets for the ultimate in comfort, style, and durability.
Classically sprung and with a shape vetted by generations of cyclists, Brooks' Flyer S is prepared to go the distance. The Flyer S features a women's specific form, and the two rear springs make flying over rough pavement or dirt roads a joy. This saddle is a favorite of long-distance tourists and city-bound commuters alike. And, of course, the Flyer S features Brooks' full-grain, premium leather, and trademark rivets for the ultimate in comfort, style, and durability.
A saddle that moves with you, the flexible performance of the C13 158mm saddle comes from its vulcanized natural rubber and nylon top that is also durable and waterproof creating a saddle that is very light, yet comfortable. This is accomplished through a continuous carbon rail that increases strength and durability while eliminating performance-resistant contact points. Events like Paris-Brest-Paris, the Transcontinental, or the Silk Road Mountain Race require a comfortable saddle made for long distance cycling. The C13 158mm is the optimal width for cycle touring, brevet challenges, or audax races, or simply for anyone who wants a light and comfortable saddle for local racing or group rides. Materials - Carbon frame - Naturally flexible rubber - Moves with you - All-surface vibration absorption - Continuously comfortable - UV & abrasion resistant - Weatherproof nylon cover Specifications - Length: 275mm - Width: 158mm - Height: 55mm - Weight: 310g
The carbon framed, Cambium C13 All Weather utilizes waterproof nylon on its vulcanized natural rubber top for added durability and increased flex, offering truly waterproof performance for high-mileage, all-season cyclists. The Carbon C13 is the lightest Cambium in the range and features a uniquely flexible top to absorb shocks and vibrations for better comfort and control. - The 132mm width is most suitable for racing and shorter distances where weight savings are desired - The 145mm width is suitable racing, longer distances, and fast adventure cycling where weight savings and all-day comfort are desired - Oval carbon rails - Made in Italy - Length: 275 mm - Height: 55 mm - Weight: 259g (132mm) / 280g (145mm)
The carbon framed, Cambium C13 All Weather utilizes waterproof nylon on its vulcanized natural rubber top for added durability and increased flex, offering truly waterproof performance for high-mileage, all-season cyclists. The Carbon C13 is the lightest Cambium in the range and features a uniquely flexible top to absorb shocks and vibrations for better comfort and control. The carved version features a hole for increased flexibility and pressure relief whilst racing or cycling up to middle distances. - Oval carbon rails - Made in Italy - Length: 275 mm - Height: 55 mm - Weight: 259g (132mm) / 280g (145mm)
- Designed in collaboration with Brandon Semenuk, the Overture is used by more pros than any other slopestyle saddle. - Tailored to the needs of the slopestyle, dirt-jump rider, the Overture is designed to compliment trick variations by being grip-able, pinch-able yet slim and easy to move around. - Brandon's design features a silicone print pinch area with subtle flares in the rearward body to compliment leg-pinch and no-hand tricks. - A lot of people also run this on their DH rig.
The Juniper is a performance oriented women's saddle with a firm, sleek, medium-profile platform. Widely considered Chromag's most comfortable saddle by women and men alike, the wide nose provides friendly contact in technical maneuvering situations.
- Versatile saddle is excellent for light, all-mountain setups, yet the low profile design is also popular with freeride and downhill riders. - Synthetic top and Chromo rails for added durability yet it weighs in at only 285g. - The narrow platform is firm while the soft nose compliments body english for those situations where the front of the saddle is used for traction and control.
The Trailmaster DT (Durable Top) has a synthetic top for riders who see a lot of wet weather or for DH and Freeride applications where extra durability is needed. A medium size platform with a rounded, uninterrupted perimeter is easy to move freely around. It features medium-firm density foam with a padded nose for technical climbing and all around friendly contact. A flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones. An excellent model for punchy tech sessions or all day epics.
The Juniper LTD is a performance-oriented women's saddle with a firm, sleek, medium-profile platform. Widely considered our most comfortable saddle by women and men alike, the wide nose provides friendly contact in technical maneuvering situations. The Juniper LTD has all the same features as the original Juniper, with limited edition graphics, colors and materials. - Top: Seamless Synthetic - Rails: Gold Chromoly (Goldhide) / Black Chromoly (Metallica) - Length: 269mm - Width: 141mm - Weight: 282g
- The Lift has a similar overall width to the wider Trailmaster series however its sitting platform is effectively longer front to back. - This paired with a larger centre relief channel helps disperse pressure while reducing contact where appropriate. - Popular with men and women alike. - Manufactured using a new vacuum moulded process, which gives a supple surface and a clean edge finish with a glimpse of the colourful underlighting.
The Trailmaster LTD features our unique top grain Imported Leather, richly oiled and embossed. Building on the Trailmaster’s legacy, it features the same medium size platform and a rounded uninterrupted perimeter that is easy to get behind and move around without any sharp, snaggy edges. The heavy-stock leather adds a degree of firmness and an aspect of all-weather durability that is unmatched in standard leather tops. The LTD features medium/firm density foam with an extra thick nose for technical climbing and “body english”. A flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones. This saddle is mounted atop Chromoly rails.
$19.39 - $20.39
- Cloud 9 seat cover featuring comfortable memory foam - Adds a layer of protection and comfort to MTB or cruiser saddles
Cloud 9's MX Seat will make every ride more comfortable and fun. It boasts plush padding and an anatomical cutout so that you enjoy ample cushioning and protection. Plus, for excellent durability, the front and back are reinforced.
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Dimensions: 10 x 7-inch
- Extra plush cruiser style saddle with adequate support for long rides - Corner guards provide durability and scuff resistance - Dimensions: 11 x 12.25-inch
- Elastomer suspension for a pleasant ride - Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Vented anatomic relief for air flow - Dimensions: 11 x 11.25-inch
- All around enthusiast style seat - Features multi stage foam and an anatomical relief groove for extended comfort - Constructed from water resistant materials - Dimensions: 10.25 x 5.25-inch
Choose Cloud 9's Comfort Select Seat and you'll get plenty of plushness and comfort. The shorter, wider shape supports you nicely and lets you pedal with ease. And, the cutout means no pressure on sensitive areas and miles of smiles.
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Integrated light bar for increased safety day or night - Dimensions: 10 x 8-inch
$31.59 - $34.99
- Plush all purpose saddle with memory foam inserts for improved comfort - Water resistant covering for all weather durability - Anatomic relief channel aids in long term comfort - Steel rails Dimensions - Narrow: 270 x 141mm - Medium: 270 x 160mm - Wide: 270 x 192mm
- Memory-foam padding for extra comfort - Elastomer suspension provides a smooth ride - Extra-large 11.75" x 10.75" size
Cloud 9's Ladies' Sport Gel Seat is all about comfort. It boasts plush gel foam padding and an anatomical cutout for first-rate cushioning and protection. It's also reinforced on the front and back for excellent durability.
Page 1 of 14 Next page