ADV Backcountry Hybrid Jacket is a warm and weather-protective ski jacket built for Nordic skiing in the backcountry on cold winter days.
This technically advanced hybrid jacket is made of a breathable 3-layer ripstop fabric and comes with jersey fabric with brushed inside at sides and under sleeves for extra ventilation. The jacket also features adjustable hood and four zip pockets.
- Breathable wind- and waterproof 3-layer membrane fabric with ripstop outer and brushed inside, WP 10,000/MVP 10,000
- Durable jersey with brushed inside at sides and under sleeves
- Hood with adjustable elastic draw cord for protection against cold wind
- Durable front zipper with placket on the inside
- Concealed zip pocket at front
- Zip pocket at lower sleeve
- Two zip side pockets
- Regular fit
|Shoulder + Sleeve Length (cm)||78||80||82||84||86||88||90||92|
|Inside of Leg (cm)||82||84||86||88||90||92||94||96|