Active Extreme X CN LS is a long-sleeve baselayer jersey designed for racing and high-intensity workouts in mild to cold winter conditions.
This high-performance garment combines lightweight SEAQUAL polyester, Coolmax Air Technology and recycled polyester to provide exceptional body-temperature management during high-intensity activities. In addition, the garment comes with a waffle-knitted design for enhanced moisture transport and comfort. Great stretch and ergonomic fit ensure optimal freedom of movement while bodymapped mesh panels provide extra ventilation where it's needed the most. A proven favorite among elite athletes and everyday heroes.
SEAQUAL eco-friendly fabric
- The SEAQUAL Initiative challenges plastic pollution and helps to clean our oceans from marine litter, driving society towards circularity. A result of our ambition to take full responsibility for the entire value chain, Active Extreme X CN LS is made of upcycled marine plastics, a 100% recycled material. The recycled SEAQUAL fabric is not only eco-friendly but offers exceptional moisture transport and ventilation as well.
Coolmax Air Technology
- Coolmax Air Technology fabrics are designed to optimize the body's natural temperature management in cold as well as warm conditions. Featuring polyester fibers with a unique propeller-shaped cross-section, the fabric provides excellent thermoregulation for optimal performance. Tests have shown that garments made with the Coolmax Air Technology offer superior body-temperature management, great comfort and superb quick-dry effect.
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric
- SEAQUAL polyester produced from recycled plastic
- Coolmax Air Technology
- Waffle-knitted design for maximum moisture transport and comfort
- Mesh inserts at armpits for enhanced ventilation
- Flatlock seams that follow body movements
- Tight fit
- Moisture transport: 5 out of 5
- Activity level: 5 out of 5
- Temperature: -5 C to +10 C