ADV Backcountry Hybrid Pants are warm and weather-protective ski pants built for Nordic skiing in the backcountry on cold winter days.
These technically advanced hybrid pants are made of a wind- and waterproof 3-layer fabric with mesh inside and comes with jersey fabric with brushed inside at sides and back yoke for extra ventilation. The pants also feature adjustable waistband, pre-shaped knees, zip pocket at leg and zipper at bottom leg.
- Breathable wind- waterproof 3-layer fabric with mesh backside, WP 10,000/MVP 10,000
- Durable jersey with brushed inside at sides and back yoke for freedom of movement and ventilation
- Pre-shaped knees
- Adjustable jersey waistband
- Zip pocket at left leg
- Zipper at leg endings for easy on and off
- Gripper at leg endings for a secure fit
- Regular fit
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Seat (in)||Arm (in)||Inseam (in)|