A new addition to the Light Hiker collection is the 1/4 Sock. Modest enough for a Victorian aristocrat, and equally familiar with expansive views, these ankle-covering socks offer a smooth cuff, comfortable fit, and lightweight functionality that truly endures. Cushion extending up the Achilles adds targeted comfort and enhances the durability we guarantee for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine-Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast-Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from the skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast-drying, breathable, and odor-resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- Sits just above the ankle. The "just right" height, 1/4 socks are great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
- 52% Nylon 44% Merino Wool 4% Lycra Spandex
- The versatile lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry-loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.