Adak is a true winter adventure boot, with timeless Scandinavian design. High shaft in felted wool and Oily Nubuck leather. The BUGdri membrane keeps the feet dry and the Primaloft® Bio insulation keeps them warm. The Terry fleece lining adds further warmth and in combination with the wide last the comfort level is very high. Full lacing enables fine tuning the fit as preferences may vary depending on the activity. The shaft and the supportive midsole results in a stable boot suitable for long walks in all kinds of winter weather, add to that a studded BUGrip outsole and it’s no wonder why Adak is the number one winter boot choice.
For what: Winter walking and hiking.
Why we made it: A highly insulated and sturdy winter boot with premium quality and sustainability materials. Warm, timeless, super comfortable and with a design tributing the Scandinavian outdoor lifestyle.
- Highly insulated for very low temperatures.
- BUGrip outsole
- BUGdri membrane
- Gold rated (LWG) DriTan® oily Nubuck leather.
- Primaloft® Bio, a recycled and biodegradeable insulation material.
- Shaft in recycled non-mulesing felted wool made with scraps from Woolpower’s production of clothes. Minimum 50% wool content.
- Lining made of bluesign® and solution dyed fleece.
- BLOOM® foam EVA insock lined with Woolpower recycled merino wool felt
- EVA midsole with 20% BLOOM® foam.
- Outsole with 20% recycled rubber
- BUGdri® membrane is made from 50% recycled PET polyester (GRS certified).
- Inner heel and toe reinforcements are made from 60% recycled fishnets nylon
20,7 kg CO2 eqv. per pair
27% recycled materials
37% bio based materials