Arcus can withstand tough weather thanks to the waterproof GORE-TEX® Invisible membrane. The membrane is integrated with the upper material, making it even softer and more comfortable than a traditional membrane bootie construction. This shoe is for the user that wants to have extra cushioning, whether it might be for longer runs, recovery runs or when running with a backpack. To enhance the comfort and great running feeling it has a rocker midsole to reduce pressure on the forefoot and heel and aid the momentum forward - giving a smooth stride. The midsole is made of compression molded EVA which enables a natural dual density where the forefoot has a higher density - giving a more responsive toe-off. This gives great comfort on longer runs and yet provides responsiveness and a great running feeling. The BUGrip outsole has thirteen dynamic studs that provide reliable traction on all winter surfaces.
High comfort level and full cushioning, Arcus is made for long runs or for those that want more support also at shorter distances.
- High cushioning and comfort
- GORE-TEX® membrane
- BUGrip outsole with 13 dynamic steel studs
- Upper with bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester
- GORE-TEX® lining is Bluesign® and meets Oeko-Tex® criteria
- Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled polyester/ Ortholite Hybrid®
- Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® foam EVA