FROM NEW MOON
The ultimate trail shoe! It is lightweight while also having a dense midsole to protect against sharp rocks. The mesh and mudguard repel water without adding extra weight to the shoe.
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Pytho has been around for many years – this is the sixth generation! – and it combines features that many runners appreciate; medium drop, torsional rigidity and a spacious, protective toe box. The Putek mesh upper is extremely light and durable, it also keeps the water absorption to a minimum resulting in almost none weight increase in wet conditions. A Mudguard around the entire shoe protects when the trail gets more technical. The midsole adds torsional stability and the right level of support for trail running. The 9 mm drop hits the sweet spot for a shoe targeting light trail running and encourages high speed but also goes well with long recreational runs.
The outsole has the traction benchmark RB9X rubber compounbd and a tread pattern made to grip also in muddy conditions.
- RB9X™ non-studded traction rubber
- Light and low wet weight
- Medium drop and cushion give great ground control
- Torsional rigidity and roomy toebox equal long distance comfort
- Midsole EVA contains 20% BLOOM® foam, which is made from algae from overgrown lakes.
- The Milspeed inner heel and toe reinforcements are made of 60% recycled plastic, out of which 11-12% are recycled nylon fishing nets.
- The RB9X™ outsole contains 15% recycled rubber.