FROM NEW MOON
A shoe built to handle whatever terrain you plan to cover. We like that it has the BOA system, making it fast and easy to dial in the perfect fit!
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Regardless if it comes to long distance running on rocky trails or a slow jog in foul weather a healthy foot climate is what can be expected from this versatile shoe. Durable yet smooth bluesign® Polyester upper, GORE-TEX® membrane keeps water out and the foot dry. The BOA® Fit System secures perfect upper fit with even closure and makes the handling very convenient. The high torsion and fully cushioned midsole, in combination with the ESS system, result in a stable shoe that protects from over-pronating. The outsole pattern is designed so grip in mud as well as on rocks and together with the RB9X™ rubber compound it provides superb traction even on both dry and wet surfaces.
- RB9X™ non-studded traction rubber
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane
- The BOA® Fit System
- The GORE-TEX® lining is bluesign® certified and meets the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- The Milspeed inner heel and toe reinforcements are made of 60% recycled plastic, out of which 11-12% are recycled nylon fishing nets.
- Midsole EVA contains 20% BLOOM® foam, which is made from algae from overgrown lakes.
- The RB9X™ outsole contains 15% recycled rubber.