Icebug Sund Women's BUGrip Studded Boots
Sund is a lightweight, warm and sporty winter walking boot. The high shaft is made of felted wool and Ripstop textile, durable and water repellent. The soft fleece lining and recycled polyester insulation mean a warm foot climate, also on chilly days. With a long medial zipper it’s easy getting in and out, a gusset at the same time prevents slush getting into the boot. A wide comfortable last and a midsole with great walking properties. Carbide studded BUGrip outsole gives confidence on ice and snow but walks completely civilized on pavement and other surfaces. The perfect winter boot for women looking for function and style.
For what: Winter walking
Why we made it: Light and insulated. Clean and stylish Icebug looks. A boot to love when it's cold and slippery during the winter season.
- BUGrip® outsole with 16 studs
- Warm and comfy top shaft in Woolpower® recycled merino wool felt.
- Lightweight and water resistant
- Upper RipStop textile made from bluesign®, solution dyed and 100% recycled GRS certified PET Polyester
- 100% recycled polyester insulation in whole boot.
- Midsole compound made from 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- Lining made of 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester, bluesign® certified and solution dyed fleece.
- BLOOM® foam EVA insock, lined with Woolpower® recycled merino wool felt.
- Top shaft warmth with Woolpower® recycled merino wool felt.
- Outsole with 20% recycled rubber