FROM NEW MOON
A good-looking winter boot for women looking for stability and peace of mind while walking on ice, snow, and even pavement.
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Sund is a lightweight, warm and sporty winter walking boot. The high shaft is made of felted wool and Ripstop textile, durable and water repellent. The soft fleece lining and recycled polyester insulation mean a warm foot climate, also on chilly days. With a long medial zipper it’s easy getting in and out, a gusset at the same time prevents slush getting into the boot. A wide comfortable last and a midsole with great walking properties. Carbide studded BUGrip outsole gives confidence on ice and snow but walks completely civilized on pavement and other surfaces.
- BUGrip® outsole with 16 studs
- Warm and comfy top shaft in Woolpower® recycled merino wool felt.
- Lightweight and water resistant
- Wide last
- Upper RipStop textile made from bluesign®, solution dyed and 100% recycled GRS certified PET Polyester
- 100% recycled polyester insulation in whole boot.
- Midsole compound made from 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- Lining made of 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester, bluesign® certified and solution dyed fleece.
- BLOOM® foam EVA insock, lined with Woolpower® recycled merino wool felt.
- Top shaft warmth with Woolpower® recycled merino wool felt.
- Outsole with 20% recycled rubber
-16% bio based materials
-41% recycled materials
-9,8 kg CO2 eqv. per pair