Pack the essentials and explore beyond the gates with the OPSide 25L Backpack. Sized for short tours and quick hits outside the resort, the layout includes dedicated storage for your shovel and probe. A zip back panel offers easy access to the main body, while three internal pockets keep small items easy to find. Two waist belt pockets and a dedicated goggle pocket allow quick access to high-use gear. A removable waist belt transitions the pack to everyday use.
Dedicated Avalanche Tool Storage:
- A separate pocket keeps a shovel and probe at the ready and the main compartment clear for other storage needs
Ski and Board Compatible:
- External straps offer A-frame or centered carry options for skis and snowboard
- Zip back panel offers easy access to the full inside of the pack
- Magnetic closure system allows for easy open and close with gloved hands
- Bag construction features recycled polyester throughout
- Weight: 1200g
- Volume: 25L
- Dimensions: H550*W270*P175mm
- External fabrics: Polyester 900D Recycled
- Internal fabrics: Polyester 200D
- Opening: Back & Head On
- Carrying system: Back Pack
- Braces: Padded Braces
- Others: Waist Belt + Chest Strap
- Pocket number(s): 4
- Accessory Pocket: Goggle Fleece Pocket & Safety Pocket
- Hydration System: Compatible
- Other dedicated pockets: Safety Compartments
- Ski carrying: Side
- Snowboard carrying: Vertical
Magnetic Opening System:
- The bag has a magnetic opening system with modern integration for easy use.
- Easy access to main compartment from back of pack.
Hydration System Compatibility:
- Compatible with hydration system
Ergonomic Back & Shoulder:
- Ergonomic and ventilated back panel & shoulders to maximize comfort.
Ski & Snowboard Carrying:
- Allows lateral & frontal ski, snowboard & poles carrying
- The backpacks have removable belt to be used on snow for free-ride and touring trips, as well as everyday to transport urban stuff.
Dedicated Safety Pocket:
- Our free-ride backpack has a dedicated safety pocket, on the front, very easily accessible to be able to take our the probe & shovel as quickly as possible.