Profile 1-5 - Bindings included.
Explore winter. The Evo OT 65 Positrack bridges the gap between off-trail skiing and backcountry touring. Wide dimensions and partial metal edges enhance stability and edge control for off-trail snow conditions. The ski's shorter, more accessible length is easy to turn and maneuver in trees and off-trail snow, while a waxless Positrack base offers the best blend of grip and glide in all snow conditions with no prep required. The included Control Step-In bindings add to the ease of use with step-in convenience.
All-Conditions Kick and Glide
- Waxless Positrack base features a positive base structure for the best blend of kick and glide in all snow conditions
Edge Control, Glide
- Partial steel edges stop short of the tip and tail for a balance of edge control and lightweight glide
- Activ Cap offers a balance of torsional rigidity and supple flex from tip to tail for all-conditions stability
- Our short size concept increases maneuverability, control, and ease-of-use
Light and Durable
- Wood air core offers durable off-trail performance with air channels for reduced weight
Please fill out our "Best Fit" form so that we can select the best ski for you.
By using the following profiles, we can work together to select skis or a ski package that will meet all of your needs. Select the profile that best describes you and then choose equipment rated for that profile. Or give us a call, (800) 754-8685 – let us know which profile you are, and we'll help you pick out your equipment.
Profile 1. Beginner
You've skied very little or not at all.
Profile 2. Novice
You've begun to grasp technique and balance, but you're not yet sure-footed at medium speed. You can turn with control at slow speeds.
Profile 3. Intermediate
Your technique, balance and turning are pretty good at medium speeds. You still fall occasionally, mainly at high speeds.
Profile 4. Advanced
You seldom fall and have good technique, balance and turning skills.
Profile 5. Expert
Excellent balance and turning skills at all speeds.
166cm: 75-125 lbs
176cm: 110-150 lbs
186cm: 140-190 lbs
196cm: 170+ lbs
|Core||Wood core / Air channel|
|Construction||Activ'Cap & partial metal edge|
|Weight (pair)||1800g (175cm)|
* Subject to change without notice.