Best Fit Form
Profile 2-5 - Does not include bindings. Be sure to order bindings if needed.
Set the pace with X-ium classic skis. A big sweet spot makes race-proven technology accessible to experts and top-level racers alike. Our proven honeycomb construction offers ultra-lightweight precision and power for podium-level performance. The universal flex and camber excels in a wide range of conditions, while our R-Skin base offers always-ready kick and glide performance in all conditions. The ski is compatible with the new Turnamic binding system for the most natural ski flex and snow feel.
Always Ready Kick and Glide
R-Skin replaceable mohair insert offers an easy, consistent kick and maximum glide with no prep work; Good for 100-150 days on snow
Nomex Honeycomb core features ultra-lightweight aramid fibers in a honeycomb shape with a high strength-to-weight ratio for powerful, elite-level performance
Activ Cap offers a balance of torsional rigidity and supple flex from tip to tail for all conditions stability
- Sidecuts dimensions: 41/44/44
- Construction: Activ'cap
- Core: Nomex
- Base tuning: K7000 / SKIN Race Expert
- Plate: IFP
- Composed of ultra-lightweight aramid fibers in a hexagonal (honeycomb) shape, NOMEX delivers the highest strength-to-weight ratio for powerful, elite-level performance.
- Featuring a replaceable mohair insert, waxless R-SKIN base structures offer an easy, consistent kick and maximum glide with no additional prep work.
**Don’t worry about equipment sizing – If you're not sure which size to order, choose your best guess and fill out our Best Fit Form. You will be contacted if there are any questions.
|Ski size (cm)||Recommended weight|
|186||45 - 60 Kgs (medium)
55 - 70 Kgs (stiff)
|191||55 - 65 Kgs (medium)
65 - 75 Kgs (stiff)
|198||60 - 75 Kgs (medium)
70 - 90 Kgs (stiff)
|203||65 - 80 Kgs (medium)
80 - 100 Kgs (stiff)
|208||80 - 95 Kgs (medium)
90 - 110 Kgs (stiff)
|Weight (pair)||550g / ½ pair (size 198)|
* Subject to change without notice.