Kick and glide through winter. The X-Tour Venture AR Jr. is an on-trail touring ski with a traditional XC feel. A durable wood and air-channel core keeps it light, while the waxless AR base offers a good blend of grip and glide with no prep required. Traditional length sizing offers increased glide. The included Tour Step-In bindings add to the ease of use with step-in convenience.
Easy Kick and Glide
- Waxless AR PLUS base features a negative-cut kick surface for the perfect blend of grip and glide in all snow conditions
- Active Cap offers a balance of torsional rigidity and supple flex from tip to tail for all conditions control
- Medium sidecut offers the stability for on- or off-track skiing
Light and Durable
- Wood air core offers durable off-trail performance with air channels for reduced weight
|Core||Wood / Air|
|Construction||Activ cap, ldc|
|Weight (pair)||1080g (128cm)|
* Subject to change without notice.