With the Rottefella MOVE Tune Skate kit on your cross country skate skis with IFP plates you can now adjust your binding position without taking your boots out of the bindings. Adjusting the binding back will speed up the ski in soft conditions. Move it forward for stability in hard conditions. With a little practice you could even MOVE your bindings on the fly! Will fit boot sizes from EU36 to EU52.
The MOVE Switch is approved by FIS (International Ski Federation) for use in all competitions.
- Complete kit includes Rottefella NNN bindings, MOVE switches, parts for installation
- Only compatible with skis using IFP plates (Fischer and Rossignol)
- Adjust Switch knob clockwise to move bindings 12mm forward for better grip
- Adjust knob counterclockwise once for 12mm, twice for 24mm backward to improve glide
- Boots must be NNN, Prolink, or Turnamic type soles
NOTE: The mounting plates (such as the IFP plate, NIS plate or RMP plate) are not included. Choose the correct binding for your mounting plates.
IFP - skis with IFP mounting plate for Turnamic bindings from Fischer and Rossignol. Video.
NIS 1.0 - for skis with NIS 1.0 mounting plates for NNN/NIS Rottefella bindings. Video.
RMP - for the Rottefella RMP. The RMP is a mounting plate with drilling patterns that will fit predrilled Salomon and Atomic cross country skis. Video.