The SIGHT HYBRID for men effortlessly combines breathability and protection. Whether you're skiing, hiking or simply like comfy activewear, this versatile mid (or outer) layer keeps the wind out and the warmth in. The viscose woven into the blend fabric is soft on your skin, while the synthetic fibers mean it dries really fast.
- Keep cozy with breathable fabrics that protect you from the wind.
- Easy to wear and layer, this midlayer is ideal for skiing or as casual activewear.
- The soft viscose blend combines skin comfort, thermal regulation and breathability.
- Recycled PES
- The hood is fixed to the garment.
- On tops and bottoms, Regular fit is a wider fir than active fit, but slimmer than relaxed fit.
Stay down puller
- Security zipper pull that stays in place anywhere along the zipper.
- Full zip opening for convenient on/off and maximum ventilation.
2 hand zipped pockets
- Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.
- Durable water repellent, or DWR, is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic).
- AdvancedSkin technical fabrics improve body comfort by keeping you dry, warm and protected when you need it and where you need it.
- Pertex Quantum is light and strong, offering significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and abrasion resistance. The fabric's softness allows insulation in your jacket to have more loft.
Synthetic insulation 60g/m²
- Regulates your Body climate to keep you comfortable and warm. Fiberfill fibers reflect the warmth of your body and help it retain heat so you feel comfortable and warm, even when the garment is wet.