The technical RS WARM SOFTSHELL JACKET blocks wind and chill, but is still highly breathable, and allows you to ski hard on cold days without restricting your movement. You'll glide father and faster more comfortably.
- A jacket designed to stave of winter winds and chilly temperatures so you stay warm.
- A stretchy brushed jersey fabric on the back has superior breathability, keeping you comfortable even during the toughest workout.
Freedom of movement
- Fabric with integrated motion points mapped to the body takes your mobility to the next level.
- Pattern engineering to enable unrestricted freedom of movement for each sport.
- Fabric and membrane are bonded to one fabric. This construction usually requires a separate lining
- The backside of the fabric is brushed to increase warmth and softness.
Soft chin guard
- Soft fabric flap to protect your chin from chaffing against your jacket zipper.
- A little press button on the front of your jacket allows to keep your jacket in place while the vents are open.
- On tops and bottoms, Active fit is close-fitting and lets you move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- Integrated draw cord adjustment tightens the bottom hem for better protection against the elements.
Stay down puller
- Security zipper pull that stays in place anywhere along the zipper.
- Full zip opening for convenient on/off and maximum ventilation.
2 hand zipped pockets
- Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.
- Inserts with reflective properties for nighttime visibility.
- Engineered sleeves and elbows to increase the range of motion while reducing the bulk of fabrics.
- Minimal cuff construction to fit close to the wrist.
- AdvancedSkin technical fabrics improve body comfort by keeping you dry, warm and protected when you need it and where you need it.
- Hybrid Technology
- Durable water repellent, or DWR, is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic).