Saris Aluminum Roller
Take on any race, club ride, or weekend adventure with confidence. When you add Saris rollers into your training routine, you'll increase your balance, control, and ability to ride a straight line — all of which translate to more efficiency, power, and technique on the road.
And, because you have to pedal 100% of the time to balance your bike, you get an amazing workout, no matter your pace.
- Improve balance, control, and ability to ride a straight line.
- Aluminum roller drums run silently and smoothly.
- Precision-lathed 3.25" aluminum roller drums won't distort in heat or sunlight.
- Fold flat or stand on end for convenient storage.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use
- 16" wide wheel base fits just about any size of bike and allows plenty of room to move around.
- Rubber foot pads ensure that the only thing moving on the rollers are the drums, providing a secure, sturdy ride.
- Durable steel-frame construction
- Adjustable belt for right and left dismount
- Resistance Roller uses zero moving parts to deliver quiet magnetic resistance.
- Maximum wheelbase 44.5" (axle to axle)
- Minimum wheelbase 37.5" (axle to axle)