Tough enough to withstand even the wettest, coldest rides, the MW702 is engineered to keep you mountain biking comfortably through the winter months. Sporting a fleece insole liner, a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX layer, and durable ULTREAD XC grip, this shoe is built for those that don't slow down when the temperature drops.
- Winter Mountain Bike Shoe: the MW702 is a versatile wet weather racing shoe
- Waterproof Shoe: insulated GORE-TEX layer keeps the warmth in and the elements out
- High Cut Design: tall cuff construction around the ankles gives added protection
- ULTREAD XC Outsole: rugged rubber outsole offers supreme grip in slippery conditions off the bike
- Adjustable Fit: L6 BOA® dial closure system cinches in seconds for a secure fit every ride
When the going gets tough, confidently keep your footing. ULTREAD sole technology, a new proprietary rubber compound and sole pattern, delivers enhanced durability and traction while walking or pushing your bike over slick terrain.
PROTECTION AGAINST THE ELEMENTS
The MW702's waterproof GORE-TEX® comfort liner insulates against the cold and wet, with an insole fleece liner for extra heat retention. A wraparound lace shield design provides additional weather-proofing, with a tall ankle cuff to keep moisture and cold breezes out.