Come winter, there's cold, freezing, and then everything in between. And rarely will you find a jacket that's capable of lending itself to all of the above. But residing in the middle is something that's the result of Specialized's collaboration with 686, the Women's Tech Softshell. It features a moderate winter weight construction that's designed to provide equal parts protection and comfort, while this reduction in material thickness makes it an ideal layering piece for volatile conditions, as well. And to further thwart the elements, the jacket includes a warm winter collar to both minimize skin exposure and to block-out the elements. For the "in-the-saddle" features that make this piece ideal for winter riding, they've included underarm stretch panels for a complete range of motion and a stable, no-pull fit, reflective trim to increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions, and zippered front pockets that are easy to open and close with gloved hands.
- Soft Shell knit fabric is both wind- and water-resistant (4,000mm), while remaining lightweight, soft, and highly breathable (4,000gm2).
- Underarm stretch panels provide flexibility in the construction, allowing a full range of movement when you're all zipped-up.
- Two front zippered pockets provide safe & secure storage for your electronics and ride essentials.
- Winter collar keeps your neck nice and warm, while also sealing out sneaky drafts.
- 3M reflective trims increase your visibility to motorists and other cyclists in low-light conditions.
- Relaxed Fit is comfortable and loose against the body, allowing for ample layering underneath.