Service Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. Please understand that each is unique and cost may vary from case to case. All service is performed on a first come, first served basis. Feel free to call for current turn-around times. 800-754-8685.
Estimates are always free.
Ala Carte Options
- Adjustments - $10 and up. When a full tune-up is not needed.
- Brake bleeds - usually $20-$35 per wheel. Keep your hydraulic brakes working like they’re supposed to. Some bleeds may cost more if problematic.
- Tubeless tire service - $20-30 per wheel. We’ll convert your tubed set-up, or refresh your sealant with fresh “Stans” sealant.
- Flat tire repair - typically $16-20 per wheel including new tube and labor, more for some bikes.
- Tire replacement - highly variable cost, we’ll help you pick the right tire.
- Broken spoke replacement - typically $25-$35 for the first spoke and $5-$10 per additional spoke per wheel. Individual spoke replacement can take a lot of time, hence the high cost. A new wheel may be more sensible.
- Wheel truing - typically $15-$25 per wheel. If it requires more than $25, you probably need a new wheel!
- Wheel building - we’ll custom build your dream wheels. Stop in for a quote.
- Don’t see what you need? Just ask - we’re friendly and we don’t bite! 800-754-8685
Your Bike Repair Experts
New Moon Ski & Bike offers a full-service bicycle repair department. Our goal is simple: To provide fast, efficient, cost-effective service at reasonable rates. We strive to keep turn-around times to a minimum and will try to accommodate your travel or vacation schedule as much as possible. We're pretty busy with repair and service, so we won't sell service or parts you don't need. See you on the trails!