Fat Bike Rentals
We are currently not taking online rentals as with the spring warm up, trail conditions are fluid. If you are interested in renting a fat bike please call the shop, they will be able to give you the latest on trails conditions and fat bike availability.
(800) 754-8685 or (715) 634-8685
Borealis Flume Eagle
- Rentals include: fat bike and helmet
- Bike transportation is the responsibility of the renter
- Rates: $75 (per 24 hrs) - $50 half day (4 hours)
- You are welcome to bring your own helmet, saddle, and pedals
- Reservations are highly recommended
- (800) 754-8685 or (715) 634-8685 for more details
There are now over 50 miles of groomed winter bike routes and literally hundreds of miles of plowed town roads to tour.The Chequamegon Area Mountain Bike Association (CAMBA) is responsible for the development and management of a regional mountain bike trail system of over 100 miles, and over 200 miles of gravel routes. The CAMBA trails lie in and around the beautiful Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest as well as in the Bayfield and northern Sawyer County Forests – nearly a million acres in which to ride your mountain bike or your gravel bike. Trails are based in the towns of Bayfield, Cable, Delta, Drummond, Hayward, Namakagon and Seeley.
CAMBA takes its responsibility as a steward of the environment very seriously and is committed to sustainable trail development – trails that will withstand years of regular use without degrading or promoting erosion.