- The world's fastest race lube… period - Ultra-low coefficient of friction - Class-leading low wear on chain components - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet and damp or dry and dusty conditions - Continues to improve with chain run-in due to continued surface improvement at a molecular level - Non-wax based lubricant - Outperforms competitor chain lubes and waxes - Biodegradable and sustainable - Proprietary additives for self-lubricating capabilities - Synthetic polymers for long-distance performance - Works in temperatures down to -20°C - Low noise formulation - Pipette system for easy application
- Water based liquid with advanced surfactants resulting in excellent degreasing - Anti-corrosion agent added to solution to protect steel parts - Due to natural evaporation and splashes, expect to lose 8-10L per month from tank
$39.95 - $270.00
ULTRASONICALLY TREATED IN REX R&D LAB The secret of this new lube is the Black Diamond particles that are mixed into the lube in a time-consuming ultrasonication process at our factory’s Racing Service lab. The Black Diamond particles significantly improve the properties of the lube: Lower friction, lower wear and increased rain resistance. In continuous metal-to-metal contact that occurs in drivetrain while riding, the particles form an ultra-thin and hard layer that minimizes friction and wear, and is also waterproof NEXT LEVEL COMBINATION OF DRY AND WET WEATHER PERFORMANCE Previously, seeking for the lowest possible friction in a chain lube has meant sacrificing all-weather performance. So-called “wet” lubes have traditionally been very energy-stealing. Rex Black Diamond combines test-winning friction levels with strong weather resistance in a previously unseen way. Black Diamond has been tested in demanding race conditions by our elite athlete team. The true king of chain lubes! N-KINETIC™ WAX FEATURING THE LATEST RACE SKI WAX TECHNOLOGY They have upgraded the wax blend used in Black Diamond lube to the same Rex N-kinetic™ technology that is used in the best cross-country ski waxes. The slightly lower viscosity results into lower friction and better lube penetration into the chain. Rex is well known for its world cup level fluorinated ski waxes and is an expert in paraffin wax-based applications with six decades’ worth of experience. WAX BASED SOLVENT-FREE, NON-VAPORIZING, UNDILUTED Adding solvent or water to a chain lube is generally thought to be a great way to reduce manufacturing cost and giving the manufacturer a better margin. At Rex, we think otherwise. Every drop you apply on the chain is 100% lubricant and not something that will evaporate into the air. Unlike with most chain lubes, there is no need to wait until the solvent evaporates before you can ride your bike. UP TO 30 WAXINGS FROM A SINGLE BOTTLE UP TO 500 KM WITH ONE WAXING
$39.95 - $270.00
Longer life for e-bike drivetrain. The longest lasting lube in the world as measured by Zero Friction Cycling. New e-bike optimized version is now available! AMAZING LONGEVITY OVER 1000 KM’S WITH A SINGLE APPLICATION Zero Friction Cycling is the world’s leading chain lubrication test laboratory, and it is trusted by all major chain lube manufacturers. There are over 300,000 controlled test kilometers from a comprehensive database of the best lubricants on the market. To date, no lubricant has remotely demonstrated the treatment longevity of Rex Black Diamond, which outperformed competing lubricants in tests, even when tested with an astonishingly long lubrication interval of 1,000 km. POWER AND TORQUE WITH E-BIKES, LUBRICANT CHOICE MATTERS! In electric bikes, chains and chainrings are subjected to higher forces than usual. Small chainrings and sprocket sizes, low cadence, and high power are a combination that wears out the drivetrain quickly. By choosing the right chain lubricant, the lifespan of your chains can be increased up to six times when compared to average lubes on the market. Under load, the Black Diamond E’s nanoparticles form an extremely durable and low-friction surface layer on metal-to-metal contact surfaces, significantly improving the lubricating properties. In addition to low friction and low wear, Rex chain lubes’ ability to recover from temporary interruptions in lubrication caused by sand, water and dust is researched to be the best in its category. Even when subjected to contamination, Rex does not turn into an abrasive paste that quickly wears out chains. This is due to Rex’s extensive knowledge of dirt-repellent waxes and their additives. ENHANCED COMPOSITION SYNERGETIC ADVANCEMENTS WITH NANO TUNGSTEN We took the recipe for Black Diamond and made it even better for electric bikes in two ways: Nanotungsten (WS2) improves the pressure resistance of the lubricant and further reduces the level of friction. When used in combination with our proprietary Black Diamond nanoparticle technology, a synergistic effect is achieved. The use of both additives at their optimal concentration gives a result that is better than the sum of its parts. For best performance, both nano additives are blended into the lubricant in an ultrasonic process at our factory in Hartola, Finland. As an additional spice, we added Rex N-Kinetic™ hydrophobic polymers to the composition. They give Black Diamond E better anti-corrosion properties than our previous chain lubes, and improve performance in very cold conditions.
$20.00 - $175.00
DIRT REPELLENT WITH THE BEST RACE SKI WAX TECHNOLOGY In addition to skiing, we at Rex are also passionate cyclists. This is the main reason why we developed the lube. We started playing with the idea “If Rex made a chain lubricant, what would it be like?”. That sounded so interesting we had to find out! The Rex Chain Lube recipe combines out-of-the-box thinking with the best raw materials used in high-end fluorinated ski waxes. Rex is well known for its world cup level fluorinated ski waxes and is an expert in paraffin wax-based applications with six decades’ worth of experience. Each batch of Rex Chain Lube is carefully hand-mixed at our factory in Hartola, Finland. ELASTIC FORMULA OPTIMIZED VISCOSITY FOR LONGEVITY The unique elastic formula of Rex Chain Lube ensures optimal attachment to the chain without adding friction. Rex Chain Lube has been tested in road racing motorcycles at up to 300km/h speeds with good results. When applying Rex Chain Lube, you will notice how the lube forms thin hair-like strings where the chain leaves the chainring or derailleur pulley. This happens before the lube penetrates into the chain, and it is normal behaviour. ULTRA LOW FRICTION DYNO TESTED AND OPTIMIZED FOR BEST LONGEVITY AND WATT SAVINGS Dyno-tested independently by two acknowledged laboratories on two continents: Friction Facts (USA) and Wheel Energy (Finland). In both tests the results were encouraging: In the Friction Facts tests, Rex lube was the 10th fastest out of 55 lubes ever tested, with 5.48 W average friction. Most of the more efficient lubes are either not chain lubes at all (olive oil, hard paraffin wax), or thin solvent-based lubes with much shorter reapplication intervals. Rex lube is the fastest solvent-free and non-vaporizing chain lube tested by Friction Facts. (tested 7/2015) In longevity tests done by Wheel Energy, Rex outperformed competing mineral oil and solvent-based lubricants with a significant margin.
This classic pink Bike Cleaner has incredible cleaning power because it contains Nano Technology that breaks down dirt and grime on microscopic levels, while also caring for your bike's delicate finish. Muc-off's pink cleaner is biodegradable, free from acids, CFC's and solvents, and it's alkaline based so you can clean away with a guilt-free conscience. It's safe on all surfaces, and it's even disc brake rotor and pad friendly. - Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fiber - Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors - Effective road bike & mountain bike cleaner - Safe on anodized metal - Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids - Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level - Biodegradable - Dispenser tap available separately, LU1700
- Incredible durability - New and improved anti-wear additives to improve component life. - Contains synthetic polymers for long distance-performance - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet & damp or dry & dusty conditions - Petroleum-free formula for eco protection - Ideal for road cycling and cyclocross
$8.53 - $147.15
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
$19.99 - $135.00
DESIGNED FOR WINTER BETTER PROTECTION AGAINST SNOW, COLD AND ROAD SALT Based on the popular Rex Domestique chain lube, the new Rex Arctic is a wax and oil hybrid lube that is resistant to snow, frost and road salt. Its composition has been improved for winter conditions with Rex N-Kinetic hydrophobic polymers. The improved winter properties include even better water resistance and effective corrosion prevention. The viscosity of Rex Arctic is optimized for cold conditions, and it lubricates without congealing even in the hardest frosts. WAX BASED SOLVENT-FREE, NON-VAPORIZING, UNDILUTED Adding solvent or water to a chain lube is generally thought to be a great way to reduce manufacturing costs and give the manufacturer a better margin. At Rex, we think otherwise. Every drop you apply on the chain is 100% lubricant and not something that will evaporate into the air. Unlike with most chain lubes, there is no need to wait until the solvent evaporates before you can ride your bike. You can think of it as a concentrated chain lube. That’s why only a small amount of lubricant is needed to keep the chain smooth and silent. LONG LASTING AMPLE AND ECONOMICAL IN USE Rex Arctic shares the well-documented lubricating performance and longevity of Domestique, and is thus among the best in its class. Despite its small size, each bottle is enough for up to 30 lubrications. Independent laboratory tests in Finland and Australia have proven Rex’s top-class lubrication ability. Low friction and low chain wear go hand in hand, and using Rex will make chains and cassette sprockets last longer.
The Muc-Off Ultimate Bicycle Cleaning Kit covers all the bases when it comes to cleaning, protecting and lubing your bike. This kit isn't style specific either with all the essentials for Road, Cyclocross, MTB and the daily commute. Complete with our award winning Bike Cleaner, Microcell Sponge, Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush, Two Prong Brush, Microfibre Cloth, Drivetrain Cleaner, Bike Spray and Bio Wet Lube, this kit is the perfect Birthday or Christmas gift for any bike fanatic! NB: To maintain performance of all brushes avoid use with boiling water and on hot parts. We recommend using warm water and allowing all hot parts to cool before use. - Nano Tech Bike Cleaner for quick, easy cleaning - Bio Drivetrain Cleaner for fast, effective drive chain degreasing - Assorted Muc-Off brushes and sponge for deep cleaning - Bike Spray for ultimate, post-wash protection - Tool Box included for convenient storage - Bio Wet Lube included for incredible drive chain efficiency - Includes Premium Microfiber Cloth for easy drying - Perfect gift for any bike lover
- Pro bleed kit for mineral oil brakes - Includes 2 syringes/2 M4 fittings, bleed block, Torx tool, crowfoot
One of the only bits of maintenance an internally geared hub needs is occasional oiling. Using the proper oil is essential, and, if you have a Shimano Alfine hub, you've found the right stuff. - Mineral oil based lubricant specifically for the Alfine 11-speed hub
- Pro bleed kit for mineral oil brakes - Includes 2 syringes/2 M4 fittings, bleed block, Torx tool, crowfoot
Expert level tool kit covers nearly every emergency need while biking. This kit comes with tubeless sealant and plugs as well as a tire lever and a frame pump. It also comes with an 8-bit multitool for basic adjustments and a separate chain press tool and power link for any drivetrain problems. Never fear a mechanical again with this all-in-one kit! Serfas Medium Speed BAG Stans 2oz. Tire Sealant Muc Off Puncture Plug Repair Kit SWAT Tire Lever Serfas Mini Tool 8 Specialized AirTool Big Bore Frame Pump SRAM PowerLock Eagle Chain Connector 12-Speed Park Tool CT5 Chain Tool Compact
Wet Lube is typically recommended for extreme conditions. Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives. Wet Lube is Finish Line's strongest, longest lasting and most water resistant lubricant. Wet Lube goes on wet, and stays wet, to provide maximum drivetrain smoothness, extremely quiet rides, and ultimate rust protection in the harshest of environments. If you use Wet Lube for riding off-road or in dry climates, be sure to wipe the excess from parts to minimize the attraction of dirt and grime. Since 1994, when Wet Lube was first introduced, it has become the preferred lubricant for many professional on and off-road teams around the world. Use Wet Lube when you ride hard and long. Proven performance for 100-plus mile rides, muddy off-road conditions, long rainy commutes, and foggy salt-air coastal climates. A heavier, wet-style lubricant that requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection.
RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease - Recommended for rear shock service
The Muc-Off Bio Drivetrain Cleaner is a complete drivetrain cleaning solution that can either be poured into a chain cleaning device or sprayed directly to your chain rings, rear cassettes and derailleurs to clean your entire drivetrain within seconds. It's also fully biodegradable and safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals.
- Includes all the parts and tools needed, just add mineral oil - Hose cutter - Two premium syringes with thread on hoses - Bleed port adaptors - Bleed blocks of 2, and 4 piston calipers - Assortment of compression nuts, olives and barbs
Rex Race Day Spray is a unique product for treating your chain and cassette by yourself, for extremely low friction and maximal dirt repellency. Rex is an expert in fluorocarbon coatings and we have decades worth of expertise in manufacturing products for cross-country race skiing. Now, we are the first in the world to bring the same technology into cycling. Together with our Domestique Chain Lube, Race Day Spray forms a lubrication solution with unmatched longevity and dirt repellency. The research and development for Race Day Spray was done together with the best athletes and world-known independent testing labs, to make sure the product meets Rex quality standards. Rex Race Day is manufactured at our factory in Hartola, Finland. INDEPENDENT LAB TESTED AND PARIS-ROUBAIX PROVEN. In tests conducted by Wheel Energy testing laboratories, Race Day Spray produced impressive results: Drivetrain noise and friction are lower from the beginning of application. (-1dB.) Drivetrain noise stayed -1dB lower during the 5h dyno test. A Race Day Spray-treated chain that had been ridden for 7 hours in “spring classics” weather, (dusty, wet gravel, asphalt), gained only 0,5 watts of friction when measured post-race and appeared completely clean! Chains that are treated with competing optimization solutions like UltraFast process, typically gain 2.07 W from pre-race to post-race, even in shorter races. ( As measured by Friction Facts in 2012 ) Compared to a chain that has lost its lubrication in race, the advantage when using Rex Race Day Spray is three extra watts in the finish line sprint. WITHOUT EVEN REMOVING THE CHAIN FROM YOUR BIKE. THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT YOU CAN ALSO APPLY ON CASSETTE. Until now, optimising your chain has required purchasing a pre-optimised expensive chain, which becomes a normal chain when the optimisation wears off. With Rex Race Day Spray, you can apply the optimization treatment yourself without even removing the chain from bike. Instead of optimizing only the chain, you can also treat the cassette for improved shifting and dirt repellency in extreme conditions. In addition, it is also economical: A single can of Race Day Spray gives you up to six chain treatments for a lower price than one readily optimized chain! For 2020. Race Day Spray has been upgraded with a more ample 85ml container, while the price remains the same. LAB TESTS VERIFY IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE. Fully cleaned chains were tested right after applying the lube, and then again after a six-hour race simulation with identical bikes and drivetrains. The test verifies what can also be heard and seen: A chain treated with Race Day Spray stays quiet, clean and efficient. After six hours of racing, there is 52% less drivetrain friction with Race Day Spray when compared to a chain that is lubed with Rex Domestique only. And even the Domestique lube is one the most efficient and longest-lasting lubes on the market! The longer you race and the worse the conditions are, the bigger the advantage is. No other chain coating or optimization solution can match the hydrophobic capabilities of Rex Race Day Spray!
$15.00 - $95.00
- Unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend quickly dissolves away grease and grime. - Low surface tension allows superior penetration for complete degreasing. - Biodegradable, water-soluble formula easily rinses away. Oranj Peelz has quickly and effectively degreased drivetrains for more than twenty years using a unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend. Designed specifically for bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the powerful, biodegradable formula penetrates into every surface and quickly loosens and dissolves even the toughest drivetrain grime. The water soluble formula rinses easily leaving surfaces residue-free.
Expert level tool kit covers nearly every emergency need while biking. This kit comes with a Specialized frame pump for all tubes and valve stems with a frame mounting bracket. It also comes with an 8-bit multitool for basic adjustments and a separate chain press tool and power link for any drivetrain problems. Never fear a mechanical again with this all-in-one kit! Serfas Medium Speed BAG SWAT Tire Lever Serfas Mini Tool 8 Specialized AirTool Big Bore Frame Pump SRAM PowerLock Eagle Chain Connector 12-Speed Park Tool CT5 Chain Tool Compact
Advanced level tool kit covers tubeless plugs and sealant for any of your tubeless flat needs. This kit comes with CO2 cartridges and Micro Blast head for fast and compact inflation needs. It also comes with an 11-bit multitool for basic adjustments all the way to pressing out a chain link. Serfas Medium Speed BAG Stans 2oz. Tire Sealant MucOff Puncture Plug Repair Kit SWAT Tire Lever Serfas Mini Tool Serfas Micro Blast Alloy w/ CO2 Cartridges
Advanced level tool kit covers tubeless plugs and sealant for any of your tubeless flat needs. This kit comes with Airtool Mini road frame pump for higher-pressure tires. It also comes with an 11-bit multitool for basic adjustments all the way to pressing out a chain link. Serfas Medium Speed BAG Stans 2oz. Tire Sealant MucOff Puncture Plug Repair Kit SWAT Tire Lever Serfas Mini Tool Specialized AirTool Mini Road Pump
$15.00 - $80.00
- Highly concentrated. Activate with water for incredible results or dilute for lighter degreasing tasks. - Engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and finally dissolve and contain to carry it all away. - Safe on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Degreaser 13 is a highly concentrated degreaser engineered for use with water to tackle tough degreasing tasks. Developed from scratch, specifically for the challenges of bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the advanced formula is engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and work together with water to dissolve and contain to carry it all away. Activate with water for incredible results on tough jobs or dilute for lighter degreasing tasks. Fully water soluble and further activated by scrubbing, agitation, and rinsing, the result is a spotless residue-free drivetrain. The advanced formula is also safe to use on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
$11.99 - $79.99
- A biodegradable degreaser that cuts through the toughest grime - Strong enough for the metal parts, Yet safe enough to clean parts with rubber o-rings and seals, urethane elastomers, and painted surfaces - Exceeds all federal V.O.C. and California carbon regulations - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
Entry level tool kit to help get you out of a pinch while on the side of the trail. Covers tubeless plugs and sealant refresh and the tightening of nuts and bolts! Includes frame pump that mounts behind water bottle cage to re-inflate tires. Serfas Medium Speed BAG Stans 2oz. Tire Sealant MucOff Puncture Plug Repair Kit SWAT Tire Lever Serfas Mini Tool 8 Specialized Switch Sport Frame Pump
Finish Line's Citrus Degreaser was cycling's original orange peel-based degreaser and it has set the standard in bike parts cleaning since 1988. Super strong and fast-working to cut through grime and crud, it's formulated with powerful and natural citrus extracts. With Citrus your drivetrain will clean up faster and with less scrubbing whether it's covered with grease, oil or wax. Plus, you can simply rinse with water for a residue-free finish.
The Muc-Off 8 in 1 Bicycle Cleaning Kit is perfect for any lover of bikes. Complete with Muc-Off's Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Expanding Microcell Sponge, Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush, Claw Brush, Two Prong Brush, Bike Spray and Storage Tub this kit has pretty much everything you need to keep your bike looking nice and tidy. It makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for your bicycle-obsessed friends and family. This kit isn't style-specific either. No matter if you're into Road, MTB, Cyclocross or just getting from A to B, this 8-in-1 kit solves even the most annoying bike cleaning problems!
$16.00 - $70.00
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
Page 1 of 8 Next page