ADV Backcountry Pants are wind- and waterproof ski pants built for Nordic skiing in the backcountry.
These technically advanced pants are made of a breathable, weather-protective 3-layer fabric and lined with warming grid mesh from waist to knees for extra insulation, efficient moisture transport and great comfort. In addition, the pants also feature elastic waistband, two zip pockets as well as reinforcement and snow gaiter at leg endings.
- Breathable wind- and waterproof 3-layer fabric, WP 10,000/MVP 10,000
- Fully lined with warming grid mesh to the knees
- Polyester lining at lower leg
- Reinforcement at inside lower leg endings
- Snow gaiters at leg endings keep snow out
- Elastic waistband for optimal fit
- Zipper at leg opening secured with snap button
- Two zip front pockets
- Tight fit
|Shoulder + Sleeve Length (cm)||78||80||82||84||86||88||90||92|
|Inside of Leg (cm)||82||84||86||88||90||92||94||96|