Spend more time in your favorite mountain zone with our popular lightweight ski and snowboard sock. The Alpine's retro look levels up on modern tech with Merino Wool for itch-free comfort that wicks away moisture and supports your arches for all-day energy. Whether you're lapping lifts or breaking trail, your socks are backed by our unconditional lifetime guarantee.
Over the calf
- 49% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex
Over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.