Escape the tracks on the Traverse 78 Crown Xtralite. With a wider profile, deeper than average sidecut, and a full metal edge, this ski provides plenty of stability and control. The Offtrack Crown provides a perfect blend of grip and glide for touring and can be quickly supplemented with a Fischer Super Skin for steeper climbs.
A combination of adhesion and click-in-place for reliable grip and straightforward attachment and removal. The material mix of mohair and nylon glides perfectly is very durable, and grips especially well.
- Weight Per Ski: 1880g/179cm
- Base/Climbing Zone: Sintec / Offtrack Crown / Easy Skin
- Excellent off-track climbing capability
- Super Skin compatible
- Full-length steel edge
The Traverse 78 Crown Xtralite uses the following technologies:
Air Tec Steel Edge:
- Air channels combined with new, very light wood types. Weight-optimized core for steel edge skis.
Nordic Rocker Camber:
- Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain. Enables lighter turning with less effort.
- New climbing system in all terrain, especially away from the prepared tracks and also in difficult terrain conditions. Developed exclusively for Fischer.
Rental Tail Protector:
- Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfill the durability requirements of ski rental.
- Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski. Guarantees constant edge contact on every surface.