The stubby, noseless shape of Transiro Mistica Kium allows comfort and pure performance in the aero tuck position required for your fastest triathlon cycling leg. The extra-long light, strong Kium alloy rail on this model allows for maximum adjustment fore and aft to promote the perfect aero riding position.
The Transiro Mistica's new channel design enables better weight distribution across sit bones and the new seamless, friction-free nose construction delivers improved riding comfort, while an extra-grippy material provides maximum riding stability.
With a carbon-reinforced nylon shell and featuring a redesigned carriage kit that's more versatile and easy to install.
- Shell: Carbon-reinforced nylon
- Rails: Kium
- Cover: Thermo-welded Microtex
- Length: 24cm - UCI legal
- Carriage Kit: cage holder, CO2 charge, inflator, and tube
- Integrated clip system compatible
- Dimensions: 241 x 135mm
- Weight: 235g
- Nose: 55mm with front transition hook
- Dimensions: 241 x 141mm
- Weight: 245g
- Nose: 65mm with Front Transition Hook