FROM NEW MOON
A running shoe for long summer runs on roads and trails with cushioning and energy return. There's a roomy toe box and the mesh is breathable in the summer heat.
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
The perfect shoe for long gravel road runs. Arcus protects from foul weather thanks to the waterproof GORE-TEX® Invisible membrane. The membrane is integrated with the upper material, making it even softer and more comfortable than a traditional membrane bootie construction.
This shoe is for the user that wants to have extra cushioning, whether it might be for longer runs, recovery runs or when running with a backpack. To enhance the comfort and great running feeling it has a rocker midsole to reduce pressure on the forefoot and heel and aid the momentum forward - giving a smooth stride. The midsole is made of compression molded EVA which enables a natural dual density where the forefoot has a higher density - giving a more responsive toe-off. This gives great comfort on longer runs and yet provides responsiveness and a great running feeling. The RB9X™ outsole provides traction on both dry and wet surfaces, making Arcus the perfect running shoe in most weather conditions.
- RB9X™ non-studded traction rubber
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane
- Full cushion and high comfort
- Midsole EVA contains 20% BLOOM® foam, which is made from algae from overgrown lakes.
- The GORE-TEX® lining is bluesign® certified and meets the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- The RB9X™ outsole contains 15% recycled rubber.
- Upper is made of bluesign® and 100% recycled PET polyester.
Weight: 315 gram
Drop: 6 mm
Torsion: Medium flex
Water Protection: Waterproof