Icebug Rover Bugrip Gtx Studded Shoes
Durable yet smooth bluesign® Polyester upper, GORE-TEX® membrane keeps water out and the foot dry. The BOA® Fit System secures perfect upper fit with even closure and makes the handling very convenient. The high torsion and fully cushioned midsole, in combination with the ESS system, result in a stable shoe that protects from over-pronating. Wide last and soft thick padding around heel counter is a combo that creates high comfort. The BUGrip outsole allows you to maintain the pace and keep the stride relaxed through whatever condition winter is throwing at you!
FOR WHAT: Running, hiking and speed walking.
WHY WE MADE IT: Rover is a shoe made for long, comfortable runs in all kinds of winter weather. It’s waterproof, comfortable and has great traction.
- BUGrip outsole with 19 dynamic steel studs.
- GORE-TEX® membrane
- The BOA® Fit System
- Bluesign® polyester textile upper.
- GORE-TEX® lining is bluesign® and meets Oeko-Tex® 100 criteria.
- Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled PET / Ortholite Hybrid®.
- Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.