KV+ Tornado Blue Pole
Pole Size Chart
Fourth generation Tornados are incredibly light and stiff World Cup level poles. They feature Falcon grips, next generation Elite clip straps and quick-changing baskets.
Falcon grips are designed so that the strap fixing point is located exactly in the centre of pole shaft, letting you push off the snow with maximum energy efficiency. Strap enters the grip at an angle what makes pole return to your palm quicker after the push.
All KV+ poles come with straps. The ergonomic design of Elite Clip straps gives you full control over the pole and provides ultimate energy transmission to the pole tip while you push. Our cutting-edge clip system allows you to release the pole strap in a second—never struggle with Velcro again. The design is ideal for skiathlon and biathlon races, as well as for streamlining water breaks as you train.
Quick-changing basket system allows you to install larger baskets or roller ski ferrules (both sold separately) in a matter of seconds!
- Shaft material: 100% high-molecular carbon
- Weight: 54 g/m
- Length: 140-180 cm, 2.5 cm interval
- Handles: 8P104.17.OR Falcon Clip Ø 16.5 mm
- Straps: 9P200 Elite Clip
- Baskets: 7P324 Tornado Small Quick-Changing Baskets
- shaft material: 100% high-molecular carbon
weight: 54 g/m
length: 135-180 cm, 2.5 cm interval
handle: 8P104.17.OR Falcon Clip Handle Ø 16.5 mm
- strap: 8P200 Elite Clip
- baskets: 7P324 Tornado Small Quick-Changing Baskets and 7P325 Tornado Large Quick-Changing Baskets (included!)