Our goal with the Metro Lite was to lighten up the fabric while still maintaining durability, stretch, and performance. We made it quieter and enhanced the next-to-skin feel. The result has made it one of our best-selling bottoms, and they're the go-to for staff at Terry.
The Metro Lite fits like a city short, but with enough flexibility and features for serious riding. Having a detachable padded liner allows you the freedom of wearing the Metro for biking, hiking, travel, or for work.
Compact size, seamless chamois with 4-way stretch Elastic Interface Technology and multi-level foam padding. Shorter front-to-back and less bulky for riding in a more upright commuter position. Light microfiber fabric and soft wing construction reduce bulk at the inner thigh to avoid chafing. Made in Italy.
- Outer: stretch woven nylon (85% nylon/15% spandex)
- Liner: nylon/spandex mesh
- Stretch gussets at sides of waist aid in on-bike position
- Full-length crotch gusset for better seam placement through the key zone
- Flatteringly curved back panel with reflective piping and embroidered bike detail
- 2 front hand pockets; 1 zippered leg pocket on left leg; 1 bellowed cargo pocket with magnetic closure on the right leg
- Unattached Universal Liner with Urban chamois, gentle elastic leg/waistband, and 6.5-inch inseam
- 11.5-inch inseam