The 45NRTH stud tool seats and removes the stud from the stud pocket. Customize your stud tread pattern or replace missing studs. Works with all 45NRTH studdable and studded products. Aluminum carbide studs sold separately. - POM-injected handle - Stainless steel barrel - Thumb and index-finger grips for more comfort and control - Compatible with studs that have a 3.5mm or smaller shaft
Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's Assembly Grease. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 1-ounce jar of grease.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2007-2010 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$12.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
$19.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Shock Nectar shock oil comes in 3 different weights to match the most popular suspension fork setups. Mix different weights together for a truly personalized ride.
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
- Specific tool designed for connecting and disconnecting EPS cables
- Collar spanner, Nut wrenches and bottle opener for double barrel rear shocks
Allows safe installation and removal of Cane Creek Double Barrel bushings.
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
The ultimate trailside companion. This high-tensile steel multi-tool features a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The M5 includes: Hex wrenches: #3, 4, 5, 6 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2 Length: 89mm Weight: 85g Warranty: Lifetime
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m10 includes: Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 124g Warranty: Lifetime
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25 - Magnetized storage case can be used as a handle for extra leverage - 5-year warranty
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25 - 8-12 speed chain tool is incorporated into the case - Spoke wrench : #0, 1, 2 & 3 - Magnetized storage case can be used as a handle for extra leverage
- Shop quality tools use magnets to attach to the compact carrying frame - Features a CO2 inflator head and chain breaker - Driver bits attach to a 1/4" Driver on the Y-tool - Includes 2,2.5,3,4,5,6,8mm hexes, Torx T10 And T25, Phillips and flat screwdriver, spoke wrenches - 260G
- Professional wrenches fit internal nipples on many deep section aero rims
- Recommended by DT Swiss for lubrication of star-ratchets on all DT Swiss hubs. Molykote tp 42 with 5% mineral oil add mixture
- Spoke thread treatment for DT-Swiss by Loctite - Use with light oil for a secure, re-trueable wheel or use by itself for a maximum bond
- Installs and seats against the inner race of the cartridge bearing for removal (punch from other side of tool against tool flats) - Effectively fits on cartridge bearings with 10-25mm inner race ID's
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
Page 1 of 24 Next page