FROM NEW MOON
A great shoe to run on gravel or light trails. The shoe has extra padding around the tongue and ankle areas, providing extra comfort on long runs. Elasticity keeps the tongue from slipping down even after miles.
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Horizon is a running shoe for gravel roads and light trails, perfect for those that takes the first steps beyond the asphalt. Airy and soft upper with rich padding in the collar and tongue mean excellent comfort and the lacing system firmly fixates the foot in the right position. The tongue has a sock-like construction for even better fit. A regular last in combination with a slightly wider toe box is the perfect combination for long runs in mixed terrain. Both toe box and heel cup have protective TPU mudguard. The midsole adds torsional stability and is fully cushioned. The 7 mm drop hits the sweet spot for a shoe targeting light trail running and encourages high speed but also goes well with long recreational runs. The RB9X outsole provides trail runners with traction in all kinds of conditions and terrain.
- RB9X™ non-studded traction rubber
- Light and airy upper
- Supportive stability and full cushion
- The RB9X™ outsole contains 15% recycled rubber.
- Midsole EVA contains 20% BLOOM® foam, which is made from algae from overgrown lakes.
- The Milspeed inner heel and toe reinforcements are made of 60% recycled plastic, out of which 11-12% are recycled nylon fishing nets.